Leftover Turkey Stir Fry
Baked pulled turkey (quantity varies)
1 cup spiraled zucchini
1 cup spiraled carrot
1/2 cup leaks (green onion)
1 curry stock (Maggi)
I teaspoon ginger
2 tablespoons coconut oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- Pour coconut oil in a hot saucepan on medium heat
- add leaks and ginger and fry slightly for about 2 minutes
- Next, add zucchini, carrot, and turkey. Stir thoroughly until contents evenly distributed.
- sprinkle curry stock, salt and pepper , and stir.
- fry for 5 more minutes (avoid over cooking the veggies). Allow your Leftover Turkey Stir Fry to cool, serve and enjoy!
This recipe is a very simple to make recipe that is extremely healthy, delightful, flavorful, and takes less than 20 minutes to make.
You can find curry beef stock at https://www.walmart.com/ in the Asian aisle
Homemade Fruit Ice-cream
half cup fresh strawberry
half cup fresh blueberry
half cup heavy cream
Extra: 1/3 cup of strawberry and blueberry
combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until creamy smooth. Pour content in a plastic container and freeze for 4 hours. Do not over freeze because you want the ice cream to be as soft as it can be in order to get the most fresh taste out of it. After 4 hour, serve your delicious homemade fruit ice-cream topped with the remaining extra 1/3 cup of strawberry and blueberry. This fruit ice cream is the perfect keto ice cream recipe you’ll need to get you through sugar craving times. No added sugar, and best of all, its super low in carb. Try to use fresh fruits as much as possible (not frozen) in order to taste the freshness. This homemade fruit ice-cream served about 6 people at one given time.
Again, most of my organic fresh fruits comes from https://www.sprouts.com/
2 lbs fresh whole tomatoes
3 medium habanero pepper
1 lbs Spicy boiled meat (beef)
1 tbsp beef stock
1 cup diced red onion
1 tsp curry
1 tbsp minced ginger
3 tbsp olive oil
- Place the tomatoes and habanero peppers in a blender and blend until smooth and set aside.
- Pour olive oil in a hot saucepan, add diced onion and fry until brown,and then add ginger and stir for one minute.
- Pour in the blended tomatoes, stir, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add curry and meat, cover and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Let the stew cool, serve on a bed of rice, potatoes or yam, over cauliflower rice, with fufu, or with bread if you’re not on keto diet.
Tomato stew is keto compliant depending on what you eat it with. You can eat it with cauliflower rice, on a bed of fresh grated cabbage, or any green leafy veggie if you are on keto diet.
Perfectly Baked Turkey
16 lbs. whole turkey
3 sticks of celery (sliced)
3 large fresh carrots (sliced)
5 medium halos (peeled and sliced)
2 cups red onion (sliced)
1 cup ginger (minced)
1 cup ginger (minced)
2 sticks of butter (melted)
2 tablespoons tomato stock (powdered)
salt and pepper to taste
- in a small bowl, add melted butter, salt, pepper, and tomato stock. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix celery, carrots, halos, onion, ginger, garlic.
- wash and pat dry turkey with paper towel. Pour number one in a flavor injector and inject the flavor into all corners of the turkey and rub a good amount inside turkey and on the outer skin.
- carefully pack number two inside the turkey’s belly, thighs, and every open area. Raise the skin on the thigh areas and pack both thighs carefully.
- Line the turkey pan with any left over of number two. Let turkey sit for about 3 hours, place in the oven and bake for about 5 hours and be ready for a mouth full of deliciousness. This perfectly bake turkey recipe is the best you’ll find on the internet guarantee.