Leftover Turkey Stir Fry
Baked pulled turkey (quantity varies)
1 cup spiraled zucchini
1 cup spiraled carrot
1/2 cup leaks (green onion)
1 curry stock (Maggi)
I teaspoon ginger
2 tablespoons coconut oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- Pour coconut oil in a hot saucepan on medium heat
- add leaks and ginger and fry slightly for about 2 minutes
- Next, add zucchini, carrot, and turkey. Stir thoroughly until contents evenly distributed.
- sprinkle curry stock, salt and pepper , and stir.
- fry for 5 more minutes (avoid over cooking the veggies). Allow your Leftover Turkey Stir Fry to cool, serve and enjoy!
This recipe is a very simple to make recipe that is extremely healthy, delightful, flavorful, and takes less than 20 minutes to make.
You can find curry beef stock at https://www.walmart.com/ in the Asian aisle
2 lbs fresh whole tomatoes
3 medium habanero pepper
1 lbs Spicy boiled meat (beef)
1 tbsp beef stock
1 cup diced red onion
1 tsp curry
1 tbsp minced ginger
3 tbsp olive oil
- Place the tomatoes and habanero peppers in a blender and blend until smooth and set aside.
- Pour olive oil in a hot saucepan, add diced onion and fry until brown,and then add ginger and stir for one minute.
- Pour in the blended tomatoes, stir, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add curry and meat, cover and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Let the stew cool, serve on a bed of rice, potatoes or yam, over cauliflower rice, with fufu, or with bread if you’re not on keto diet.
Tomato stew is keto compliant depending on what you eat it with. You can eat it with cauliflower rice, on a bed of fresh grated cabbage, or any green leafy veggie if you are on keto diet.
I medium cucumber
1 medium carrot
1 cup grape tomato
2 boiled eggs
2 Tbsp. homemade salad dressing.
Use food spiralizer to prepare cucumber and carrot, slice and add grape tomato and eggs, and salad dressing as desired. Mix all ingredients together and enjoy!