The Best Stuffed Peppers on the go
- 2 bell peppers – any color
- 4 Organic eggs. https://www.sprouts.com/ have the best organic eggs I’ve ever tasted.
- 1 medium avocado
- Half cup freshly sliced parsley
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive
- Salt and pepper to taste (black pepper used here)
- Cut the top and bottom of bell peppers, remove the stems, scoop out the seeds and membranes and discard. Cut each bell pepper in halves or into three places (mine was 5 total from 2 bell peppers) and set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Arrange the bell peppers on the heated skillet.
- Break 1 egg inside each bell pepper (5 total), add salt, and pepper on each bell pepper and let it cook for about 5 minutes.
- Flip each bell pepper upside down (to cook the top of the eggs if you hate over easy eggs) and cook for another 10 minutes.
- garnish with freshly sliced parsley and avocado and as shown on the pictures and enjoy!.
P.S; this Breakfast Stuffed Peppers is the best and super light breakfast recipe you’ll ever eat, and it is super low in carb which makes it a keto compliant food as well.