- 2 bell peppers – any color
- 4 Organic eggs. https://www.sprouts.com/ have the best organic eggs I’ve ever tasted.
- 1 medium avocado
- Half cup freshly sliced parsley
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive
- Salt and pepper to taste (black pepper used here)
- Cut the top and bottom of bell peppers, remove the stems, scoop out the seeds and membranes and discard. Cut each bell pepper in halves or into three places (mine was 5 total from 2 bell peppers) and set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Arrange the bell peppers on the heated skillet.
- Break 1 egg inside each bell pepper (5 total), add salt, and pepper on each bell pepper and let it cook for about 5 minutes.
- Flip each bell pepper upside down (to cook the top of the eggs if you hate over easy eggs) and cook for another 10 minutes.
- garnish with freshly sliced parsley and avocado and as shown on the pictures and enjoy!.
P.S; this Breakfast Stuffed Peppers is the best and super light breakfast recipe you’ll ever eat, and it is super low in carb which makes it a keto compliant food as well.
- 2 Cups flour
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- half cup sugar
- a pinch of salt
- 2 sticks of butter + 1 tbsp.
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup blueberry
- 1 cup strawberry
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 sticks of cream cheese
- 1 egg
- combine flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, milk, and butter in a mixer and knead until smooth.
- Transfer the dough on a flat surface and knead for 10 more minutes
- Combine strawberry and blueberry with honey in a blender and blend until creamy smooth.
- Pour the berry mix in a bowl, add cornstarch, stir, pour in a pan and cook on low heat for 5 min (this helps keep the fruit together to prevent running over when placed on the dough) and set aside.
- Flatten your dough, use a small bowl or cup to cut out flat pieces (desired size).
- Lay each flat dough on a kneading board and flatten out with your hands
- Add cream cheese and fruit, cover with another flat dough and shape with a fork as desired to seal the edges of the dough
- Repeat the process until complete and wash the top with egg and butter mix
- Arrange in a greased baking pan and bake for 30 min on 375 degree.
- you can stick a toothpick inside the dough to make sure it’s completely cook, or when the top turns golden brown.
Homemade Fruit Ice-cream
half cup fresh strawberry
half cup fresh blueberry
half cup heavy cream
Extra: 1/3 cup of strawberry and blueberry
combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until creamy smooth. Pour content in a plastic container and freeze for 4 hours. Do not over freeze because you want the ice cream to be as soft as it can be in order to get the most fresh taste out of it. After 4 hour, serve your delicious homemade fruit ice-cream topped with the remaining extra 1/3 cup of strawberry and blueberry. This fruit ice cream is the perfect keto ice cream recipe you’ll need to get you through sugar craving times. No added sugar, and best of all, its super low in carb. Try to use fresh fruits as much as possible (not frozen) in order to taste the freshness. This homemade fruit ice-cream served about 6 people at one given time.
Again, most of my organic fresh fruits comes from https://www.sprouts.com/
Perfect Cranberry Sauce
12-ounce fresh cranberries
1 Cup sugar or honey
1 whole Halo peel
2 tablespoon water
Pour half of the cranberries in a bowl and the other half in a saucepan. Add sugar or honey, halo peel, and 2 table-spoon water to the saucepan and cook on low heat. Stir occasionally until the sugar dissolves and the cranberries are soft, this should take about 7-10 minutes. Stir in the other half of cranberries and add salt and pepper to taste. Let it cool to room temperature, serve and enjoy!
This cranberry was purchased from https://www.target.com/
I medium cucumber
1 medium carrot
1 cup grape tomato
2 boiled eggs
2 Tbsp. homemade salad dressing.
Use food spiralizer to prepare cucumber and carrot, slice and add grape tomato and eggs, and salad dressing as desired. Mix all ingredients together and enjoy!
Grilling is a form of cooking that involves dry heat applied to the surface of food, commonly from above or below. Grilling usually involves a significant amount of direct, radiant heat, and tends to be used for cooking meat and vegetables quickly. Grilled meat, shrimp, or fish, acquires a distinctive roast aroma and flavor which is one of the many reasons I love grilling. Another reason I prefer grilling to other methods of cooking is because grilled meat for instance, contains less fat when compared to just boiled meat. Yes, I performed the experiment myself. I have made chicken oil out of whole chicken on several occasions believe it or not. How? very simple. I boiled a whole hen, drained the water (I guess you can call it chicken broth), baked the chicken, and drained the oil out of the baking pan when fully baked. Anyways that’s not even what this writing is about. This piece is about an extremely delicious recipes of mixed grill combo of chicken, beef, and shrimp. Okay let’s put this recipe together shall we?
Okay that’s the picture above. Like I said before, cooking is my life, and I don’t know what I would do If I didn’t know how to cook. Please proceed to the recipe below.
1 lbs sliced chicken breasts
1 lbs raw shrimp
1 lbs sliced beef
2 tsp Extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp minced ginger
1/2 tsp curry
3 bay leafs
1 beef stock
1 tsp powdered onion
2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
Salt and pepper to taste
- Add ginger, garlic, curry, Worcestershire sauce in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Separate the shrimp, beef, and chicken different bowls.
- Add olive oil, beef stock, powdered onion, salt and pepper to the blended mixture and mix together.
- Pour the blended mixture in 3 separate Ziploc bag and place the beef, shrimp, and chicken in each bag with the blended mix.
- Add 1 bay leaf to each Ziploc bag and refrigerate all items for about an hour.
- Grill the chicken, beef, and shrimp separately to retain their original flavor.
- Serve with grilled or steamed veggies as seen on the picture above.
Note: the spicing is very mild to taste.