Homemade Fish Spaghetti
1 pound Raw spaghetti (16 oz., 454 grams)
3 fillets salmon
5 large fresh tomato
3 small habanero pepper – optional
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon beef stock
1 teaspoon ginger
1 teaspoon garlic
1 cup dice red onion
1 teaspoon curry
salt to taste
- Soak spaghetti in hot water for 10 minutes, drain and set aside
- Blend tomato and habanero pepper in a blender and set aside
- place a saucepan on medium heat and pour in olive oil
- Pour diced onion to the hot oil and stir for 3 minutes
- Stir in ginger and garlic for 3 additional minutes
- Then add salmon, cover and cook for 7 minutes, take salmon out, shred, and set aside
- add blended tomato to the saucepan, cover, and cook for 15 minutes or until slightly dry.
- Next, spice it up with beef stock, curry, and salt to taste and cook for another 5 minutes
- Place the shredded salmon, stir thoroughly until the salmon and other ingredients are evenly distributed. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent from burning.
- Allow to cool, serve and enjoy!
You can purchase spaghetti in bulk from https://www.samsclub.com/sams/