The Best Stuffed Peppers on the go
- 2 bell peppers – any color
- 4 Organic eggs. https://www.sprouts.com/ have the best organic eggs I’ve ever tasted.
- 1 medium avocado
- Half cup freshly sliced parsley
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive
- Salt and pepper to taste (black pepper used here)
- Cut the top and bottom of bell peppers, remove the stems, scoop out the seeds and membranes and discard. Cut each bell pepper in halves or into three places (mine was 5 total from 2 bell peppers) and set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Arrange the bell peppers on the heated skillet.
- Break 1 egg inside each bell pepper (5 total), add salt, and pepper on each bell pepper and let it cook for about 5 minutes.
- Flip each bell pepper upside down (to cook the top of the eggs if you hate over easy eggs) and cook for another 10 minutes.
- garnish with freshly sliced parsley and avocado and as shown on the pictures and enjoy!.
P.S; this Breakfast Stuffed Peppers is the best and super light breakfast recipe you’ll ever eat, and it is super low in carb which makes it a keto compliant food as well.
Easy and Tasty Shrimp Avocado
2 lbs shrimp
1/2 cup red bell pepper (diced)
1/2 cup tomatoes (diced)
1/2 cup red onion
1 cup sliced parsley
Half Avocado (sliced)
1 tbsp heavy cream
Half stick butter
1/2 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp garlic
Salt to taste
- place butter in a hot pan
- Add salt and onion and fry for 1 minute
- Add ginger and garlic and fry for 1 minute
- Add red bell pepper and fry for 2 minutes
- Add tomatoes and fry for 2 minutes
- Add shrimp, cover, and cook for 5 minutes
- Add heavy cream, stir for about a minute, add sliced parsley, cover and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Garnish with avocado, serve, and enjoy!
Crock Pot Beef Broccoli
3 Cups of broccoli
1 cup red bell pepper
1 lbs beef
pepper (I used habanero pepper here)
1 cup of diced onion
chicken stock (to spice it up a bit. I don’t like bland foods)
1 tbsp minced ginger
1/2 tbsp curry
a pinch of salt
- wash, cut, and place the beef in a pot or skillet
- add onion, salt, curry, chicken stock, and let it cook for about 10 minutes.
- pour the beef content in a crock pot and add minced ginger, bell pepper, habanero pepper, and broccoli and let it cook for about an hour, or depending on your crock pot.
- Serve and enjoy!