2 lbs shrimp
1/2 cup red bell pepper (diced)
1/2 cup tomatoes (diced)
1/2 cup red onion
1 cup sliced parsley
Half Avocado (sliced)
1 tbsp heavy cream
Half stick butter
1/2 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp garlic
Salt to taste
- place butter in a hot pan
- Add salt and onion and fry for 1 minute
- Add ginger and garlic and fry for 1 minute
- Add red bell pepper and fry for 2 minutes
- Add tomatoes and fry for 2 minutes
- Add shrimp, cover, and cook for 5 minutes
- Add heavy cream, stir for about a minute, add sliced parsley, cover and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Garnish with avocado, serve, and enjoy!
3 Cups of broccoli
1 cup red bell pepper
1 lbs beef
pepper (I used habanero pepper here)
1 cup of diced onion
chicken stock (to spice it up a bit. I don’t like bland foods)
1 tbsp minced ginger
1/2 tbsp curry
a pinch of salt
- wash, cut, and place the beef in a pot or skillet
- add onion, salt, curry, chicken stock, and let it cook for about 10 minutes.
- pour the beef content in a crock pot and add minced ginger, bell pepper, habanero pepper, and broccoli and let it cook for about an hour, or depending on your crock pot.
- Serve and enjoy!