- 2 bell peppers – any color
- 4 Organic eggs. https://www.sprouts.com/ have the best organic eggs I’ve ever tasted.
- 1 medium avocado
- Half cup freshly sliced parsley
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive
- Salt and pepper to taste (black pepper used here)
- Cut the top and bottom of bell peppers, remove the stems, scoop out the seeds and membranes and discard. Cut each bell pepper in halves or into three places (mine was 5 total from 2 bell peppers) and set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Arrange the bell peppers on the heated skillet.
- Break 1 egg inside each bell pepper (5 total), add salt, and pepper on each bell pepper and let it cook for about 5 minutes.
- Flip each bell pepper upside down (to cook the top of the eggs if you hate over easy eggs) and cook for another 10 minutes.
- garnish with freshly sliced parsley and avocado and as shown on the pictures and enjoy!.
P.S; this Breakfast Stuffed Peppers is the best and super light breakfast recipe you’ll ever eat, and it is super low in carb which makes it a keto compliant food as well.
Leftover Turkey Stir Fry
Baked pulled turkey (quantity varies)
1 cup spiraled zucchini
1 cup spiraled carrot
1/2 cup leaks (green onion)
1 curry stock (Maggi)
I teaspoon ginger
2 tablespoons coconut oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- Pour coconut oil in a hot saucepan on medium heat
- add leaks and ginger and fry slightly for about 2 minutes
- Next, add zucchini, carrot, and turkey. Stir thoroughly until contents evenly distributed.
- sprinkle curry stock, salt and pepper , and stir.
- fry for 5 more minutes (avoid over cooking the veggies). Allow your Leftover Turkey Stir Fry to cool, serve and enjoy!
This recipe is a very simple to make recipe that is extremely healthy, delightful, flavorful, and takes less than 20 minutes to make.
You can find curry beef stock at https://www.walmart.com/ in the Asian aisle
Homemade Fruit Ice-cream
half cup fresh strawberry
half cup fresh blueberry
half cup heavy cream
Extra: 1/3 cup of strawberry and blueberry
combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until creamy smooth. Pour content in a plastic container and freeze for 4 hours. Do not over freeze because you want the ice cream to be as soft as it can be in order to get the most fresh taste out of it. After 4 hour, serve your delicious homemade fruit ice-cream topped with the remaining extra 1/3 cup of strawberry and blueberry. This fruit ice cream is the perfect keto ice cream recipe you’ll need to get you through sugar craving times. No added sugar, and best of all, its super low in carb. Try to use fresh fruits as much as possible (not frozen) in order to taste the freshness. This homemade fruit ice-cream served about 6 people at one given time.
Again, most of my organic fresh fruits comes from https://www.sprouts.com/
Homemade Fish Spaghetti
1 pound Raw spaghetti (16 oz., 454 grams)
3 fillets salmon
5 large fresh tomato
3 small habanero pepper – optional
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon beef stock
1 teaspoon ginger
1 teaspoon garlic
1 cup dice red onion
1 teaspoon curry
salt to taste
- Soak spaghetti in hot water for 10 minutes, drain and set aside
- Blend tomato and habanero pepper in a blender and set aside
- place a saucepan on medium heat and pour in olive oil
- Pour diced onion to the hot oil and stir for 3 minutes
- Stir in ginger and garlic for 3 additional minutes
- Then add salmon, cover and cook for 7 minutes, take salmon out, shred, and set aside
- add blended tomato to the saucepan, cover, and cook for 15 minutes or until slightly dry.
- Next, spice it up with beef stock, curry, and salt to taste and cook for another 5 minutes
- Place the shredded salmon, stir thoroughly until the salmon and other ingredients are evenly distributed. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent from burning.
- Allow to cool, serve and enjoy!
You can purchase spaghetti in bulk from https://www.samsclub.com/sams/
2 lbs fresh whole tomatoes
3 medium habanero pepper
1 lbs Spicy boiled meat (beef)
1 tbsp beef stock
1 cup diced red onion
1 tsp curry
1 tbsp minced ginger
3 tbsp olive oil
- Place the tomatoes and habanero peppers in a blender and blend until smooth and set aside.
- Pour olive oil in a hot saucepan, add diced onion and fry until brown,and then add ginger and stir for one minute.
- Pour in the blended tomatoes, stir, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add curry and meat, cover and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Let the stew cool, serve on a bed of rice, potatoes or yam, over cauliflower rice, with fufu, or with bread if you’re not on keto diet.
Tomato stew is keto compliant depending on what you eat it with. You can eat it with cauliflower rice, on a bed of fresh grated cabbage, or any green leafy veggie if you are on keto diet.