Leftover Turkey Stir Fry
Baked pulled turkey (quantity varies)
1 cup spiraled zucchini
1 cup spiraled carrot
1/2 cup leaks (green onion)
1 curry stock (Maggi)
I teaspoon ginger
2 tablespoons coconut oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- Pour coconut oil in a hot saucepan on medium heat
- add leaks and ginger and fry slightly for about 2 minutes
- Next, add zucchini, carrot, and turkey. Stir thoroughly until contents evenly distributed.
- sprinkle curry stock, salt and pepper , and stir.
- fry for 5 more minutes (avoid over cooking the veggies). Allow your Leftover Turkey Stir Fry to cool, serve and enjoy!
This recipe is a very simple to make recipe that is extremely healthy, delightful, flavorful, and takes less than 20 minutes to make.
You can find curry beef stock at https://www.walmart.com/ in the Asian aisle
Homemade Fruit Ice-cream
half cup fresh strawberry
half cup fresh blueberry
half cup heavy cream
Extra: 1/3 cup of strawberry and blueberry
combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until creamy smooth. Pour content in a plastic container and freeze for 4 hours. Do not over freeze because you want the ice cream to be as soft as it can be in order to get the most fresh taste out of it. After 4 hour, serve your delicious homemade fruit ice-cream topped with the remaining extra 1/3 cup of strawberry and blueberry. This fruit ice cream is the perfect keto ice cream recipe you’ll need to get you through sugar craving times. No added sugar, and best of all, its super low in carb. Try to use fresh fruits as much as possible (not frozen) in order to taste the freshness. This homemade fruit ice-cream served about 6 people at one given time.
Again, most of my organic fresh fruits comes from https://www.sprouts.com/
2 lbs fresh whole tomatoes
3 medium habanero pepper
1 lbs Spicy boiled meat (beef)
1 tbsp beef stock
1 cup diced red onion
1 tsp curry
1 tbsp minced ginger
3 tbsp olive oil
- Place the tomatoes and habanero peppers in a blender and blend until smooth and set aside.
- Pour olive oil in a hot saucepan, add diced onion and fry until brown,and then add ginger and stir for one minute.
- Pour in the blended tomatoes, stir, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add curry and meat, cover and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Let the stew cool, serve on a bed of rice, potatoes or yam, over cauliflower rice, with fufu, or with bread if you’re not on keto diet.
Tomato stew is keto compliant depending on what you eat it with. You can eat it with cauliflower rice, on a bed of fresh grated cabbage, or any green leafy veggie if you are on keto diet.
Perfect Cranberry Sauce
12-ounce fresh cranberries
1 Cup sugar or honey
1 whole Halo peel
2 tablespoon water
Pour half of the cranberries in a bowl and the other half in a saucepan. Add sugar or honey, halo peel, and 2 table-spoon water to the saucepan and cook on low heat. Stir occasionally until the sugar dissolves and the cranberries are soft, this should take about 7-10 minutes. Stir in the other half of cranberries and add salt and pepper to taste. Let it cool to room temperature, serve and enjoy!
This cranberry was purchased from https://www.target.com/
2 lbs shrimp
1/2 cup red bell pepper (diced)
1/2 cup tomatoes (diced)
1/2 cup red onion
1 cup sliced parsley
Half Avocado (sliced)
1 tbsp heavy cream
Half stick butter
1/2 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp garlic
Salt to taste
- place butter in a hot pan
- Add salt and onion and fry for 1 minute
- Add ginger and garlic and fry for 1 minute
- Add red bell pepper and fry for 2 minutes
- Add tomatoes and fry for 2 minutes
- Add shrimp, cover, and cook for 5 minutes
- Add heavy cream, stir for about a minute, add sliced parsley, cover and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Garnish with avocado, serve, and enjoy!