- 12 eggs
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of black pepper
- a pinch of bouillon to taste
- 1 diced tomato
- 1 cup sliced spinach
- half cup cheese
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- pour eggs in a bowl, add salt, pepper, and bouillon. Whisk thoroughly until blended.
- pour olive oil in a hot pan, add eggs, cover and let it sit for 2 minutes
- add diced tomato and cover for 2 minutes
- add spinach and cover for 2 minutes
- add cheese and cover for about 3-4 minutes
- Fold in half as shown in the video above, flip both sides for even cooking.
- allow to cool, serve and enjoy!