Sugar Free Strawberry Banana Ice Cream might sound super boring or yucky depending on how much of a sugar loving person you are, but it actually taste divine. This recipe below is a sugar free, low calorie, low fat ice cream you can make with your kids for a family time together or as a normal healthy desert alternative. It is surprisingly delicious and naturally sweet without artificially processed sugar. Anytime your kids, husband, or wife ask for ice cream please hand them a bowl with fruits and tell them to make their own and save you some money.
- Note: (quantity for all ingredients varies)
- Freeze the strawberry and banana for at least 3 hours
- Combine strawberry and banana in a blender or food processor and blend for about 5 minutes
- Add milk (depending on the quantity), you can use low fat or almond milk.
- Continue to blend until creamy smooth
- You can add topping or serve right away as it is.
You may find these articles helpful homemade fruit ice cream