2 lbs fresh whole tomatoes
3 medium habanero pepper
1 lbs Spicy boiled meat (beef)
1 tbsp beef stock
1 cup diced red onion
1 tsp curry
1 tbsp minced ginger
3 tbsp olive oil
- Place the tomatoes and habanero peppers in a blender and blend until smooth and set aside.
- Pour olive oil in a hot saucepan, add diced onion and fry until brown,and then add ginger and stir for one minute.
- Pour in the blended tomatoes, stir, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add curry and meat, cover and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Let the stew cool, serve on a bed of rice, potatoes or yam, over cauliflower rice, with fufu, or with bread if you’re not on keto diet.
Tomato stew is keto compliant depending on what you eat it with. You can eat it with cauliflower rice, on a bed of fresh grated cabbage, or any green leafy veggie if you are on keto diet.