Super easy and Delicious Scotch Egg. The perfect Keto diet Bullet that keeps you fuller and makes you eat less.
10 hard-boiled eggs
Finely chopped red onion
salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp. coconut flour
1 Cup coconut oil
- Boil and peel the boiled eggs and set aside.
- Place sausage in a large bow.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper in desired amount.
- Add 1 cup finely chopped onion.
- mix the sausage together with the other ingredient.
- cut and mold the sausage mixture around each egg. It should look like the this picture below..
- Roll the sausage egg in coconut flour to allow the egg and sausage to stick together for easy frying.
- Set your pan or skillet on a medium heat, pour 1 cup coconut oil in the pan, and add the sausage egg roll gently.
- Fry in coconut oil until brown or sausage appears well cook.
- Set your scotch egg aside and let it cool for few minutes and dive right into it with your fork and knife.
I called this scotch egg a double protein because of its two key ingredients, egg & sausage. These were so feeling and tasty. I usually eat breakfast pretty early in the morning (as early as 0600), and I get hungry right about 2-3 hours later, but surprisingly, I ate 1 of this scotch egg around 0600 because I made them super early, and I did not even think about food until about 2 p.m. This makes it a perfect keto recipe. It’s no wonder they call protein the “super filler”.
P.S. I ordered these premium sausages from Amazon. The were superb quality at a super affordable price.
Eating healthy doesn’t have to break the bank, you just have to be wise about it.
Please don’t forget to leave me a comment and let me know how you like the recipe, and also, subscribe to my blog for up-to-date uploads of goodness!.