1/2 Cup diced bacon
1 Cauliflower (blended and sieved)
1/2 cup chopped parsley
salt and pepper to taste
- Place bacon in a pan and cook until brown, let it cool and dice the bacon.
- Blend the cauliflower and sieve.
- Beat the eggs and set aside.
- Pour onion in the pan used for the bacon and stir for about a minute, add the diced bacon and cook for about a minute.
- Add the blended cauliflower and cook for at least 3 minute and then add the egg.
- season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.